One of the best Integrated Development Environment especially for PHP developers.
A course containing just one quiz - 100 questions on 9 different areas of the OCR Level 2 Functional Skills ICT qualification. The questions were designed by a group of students from Our Lady's High School Preston, namely: Declan, Jack, Anna, Hamed, Michael, James, Lewiss, Jordain, Tom and Matt, generously let loose by their teacher Alan O'Donohoe. Feel free to tweak the questions for your own purposes.
You can either restore the whole course into your Moodle and and use "as is" - see docs: Course restore or you can import the quiz (one restored) into another course - see docs Activity Restore - or you can simply use selected questions by exporting and then importing one of the chosen question categories - see docs: Export questions and Import questions.,
CrewNew is a platform for project managers. This is the elementary course to become a project manager. PM must know at some level front-end development but not to be an FE and back-end development but not needed to be a BE programmer. PM must also know the latest tech and how the software development process works. Must know the latest design trends and be good at understanding UX but not needed to be a designer. Some PMs are good art directors though. PM must also understand the marketing and know how things sell. PM must be a great diplomat and a buffer between customers and the rest of the team. And there's a lot of general PM skills and some of them are covered in this course.
How to work fast and efficiently using the best tools out there today? Well, back in 90s they teach in high schools that you should use Volkov Commander in DOS (later Norton Commander and now Total Commander in Windows,, multiplatform Double Commander etc.) then now there's not much taught any more what shall be the everyday tools every professional should use. General knowledge.
- Trello and project management tools
- MatterMost & chat apps and organising/grouping them
- Screenshots, screen recordings, screen sharing, whiteboards
- Wireframing ideas, working with designs
- Googling right keywords
- Text expanders, clipboard managers, grammar checkers
- Google Drive, Docs and Spreadheets
- Onboarding email and evernote and my apps
- Putty and WinSCP
- TimeDoctor and ResqueTime
- Opera and VPN
- RocketChats and communication in one place
- Evernote open-source test
- LastPass open-source test
- TotalCommander, IfranView and Notepad+ (or even IDE)
- FlashBack PRO
- Ctrl+K, Ctrl+Shift+V, Alt+Tab, Alt+W, Alt+F4, Ctrl+T, Ctrl+N, Ctrl+S, Ctrl+Win+Right (multiple desktops), etc.
- Teacher: Crew New